JaipurWith the changing of the weather in the state, people have started getting relief from the scorching heat and humidity. For the last 24 hours, due to the movement of dense clouds as well as light to moderate rain, there has been a drop in the day and night temperature by about 2 to 3 degrees. Along with this, the rains in about a dozen districts have also given relief to the people.
read alsoMonsoon in Rajasthan, today heavy rain alert issued in these districts
Monsoon has been kind in the state since last one week
- Light to moderate rain was recorded in many districts on the previous day too.
- Kota recorded the highest rainfall of 36.5 mm during this period.
- Jaisalmer 21.2 mm, Sawai Madhopur 21 mm
- Chittorgarh 8 mm, Alwar 6.8 mm, Barmer 6.3 mm
- Jaipur recorded 2.2 mm of rain
Due to the changing weather, now the day and night temperatures have started declining. In the past, where the night temperature had crossed about 25 to 26 degrees, it has now come down to about 23 to 24 degrees. Along with this, there was a drop in the last night’s temperature by about 1 to 2 degrees.
The night temperature dropped by about 1 to 2 degrees last night
- Ajmer 24.3 degree, Bhilwara 24.4 degree, Banasthali 25 degree
- Alwar 24.8 degree, Jaipur 24.3 degree, Pilani 23.7 degree
- Sikar 21.2 degree, Kota 24.5 degree, S. Madhopur 24.4 degree
- Bundi 25.2°, Chittorgarh 23.9°, Dabok 24°
- Churu 23.9 degree, Dholpur 24.4 degree, Nagaur 24 degree
drop in day temperature
Along with the night, there is a drop in the day temperature as well. If we talk about the day’s temperature on the previous day, then on the previous day also there was a drop in the day temperature by about 2 degrees. So there was a drop in temperature by about 3 to 4 degrees in the last one week.
Day temperature reached 31 degrees in about a dozen districts
- Ajmer 31.6 degree, Bhilwara 32.2 degree, Vanasthali 28.4 degree
- Alwar 29.8 degree, Jaipur 28.5 degree, Kota 29.7 degree
- Sawai Madhopur 26.8 degree, Dholpur 28 degree, Tonk 29.6 degree
- Dabok 33.8 degree, Churu 32.7 degree, Sikar 30.6 degree
Relief from scorching heat and humidity
Due to the changed weather, people have got relief from the scorching heat and humidity. Along with this, for the coming one week, the alert of rain in most parts of the state will also be seen giving relief for the dry dams. Along with this, a warning of heavy to very heavy rain in some parts of East Rajasthan has also been issued by the Meteorological Department for the next few days.